Ways to Give
Newport News CASA aims to provide a volunteer advocate for every child who needs one. Your partnership will bring us one step closer to achieving that goal. How can you support CASA?
There are many ways to invest:
Make a Donation
Your contribution, no matter the size, can help to change a child’s life. Online – just click here to make a secure donation online.
- By phone – simply call 757-926-3642
- By mail with a check or credit card – just click here to print out a mail-in donation form.
Sponsor a Child
There are over 125 local children still waiting for a CASA. You can sponsor a CASA child and help him or her find a safe and permanent home for less than $5.50 a day – that’s all it takes to change the life of an abused child.
Corporate Partnership Opportunities
Partnership with CASA provides an opportunity to bring positive change to the lives of vulnerable children, while providing your company with numerous benefits. Call 757-926-3642 for information.
Memorial and Honorary Gifts
Make a contribution in memory or in honor of a loved one. A wonderful gift for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, new parents, etc. A letter will be sent notifying the family or honoree of your gift. Just call 757-926-3642 or send an email.
CASA welcomes in-kind donations such as:
- Gift cards for gas or coffee (for volunteers as thank you gifts)
- Office Supplies (i.e. copier paper, pens, sticky notes, file folders, etc.)
- Non-perishable snacks and drinks to be used during volunteer training
- Printing donations
- Sponsorships for staff and/or volunteers to attend Annual National CASA Conference
If you have an in-kind donation, please contact the Executive Director at 757-926-3642.